Friday, August 10, 2007

Bleeding and yet....

And he hurt me yet again...

Tears have lost the salt…

and eyes on the verge of losing tears.

The love that sustained me

has deserted US, at last, after years.

And he hurt me yet again...

The lips that still taste of him

Now can never part without a wrenching

Sting that reaches down;

But, I still can feel myself drenching.

And he hurt me yet again…

The sun kissed morning

Will never, o never, be the same again.

Where, o where should I

Bury your thoughts and that bag of pain.

And he hurt me yet again…

I never saw a face so cold

The sight of which froze

My tears,

My dreams, my actions,

My shadows, my reflections

But I’m glad to be away,

For, I don’t want to stain

The LOVE that has left me for good

Though, he has hurt me yet again.

No comments: